Fox Model FT3 Flowmeter Features //
Fox Model FT3 Flowmeter Features
Posted on 6th Apr 2017 in Flow Meter Features, Products
Direct mass flow measurement, exceptional low-flow sensitivity, fast response, and low maintenance requirements distinguish the Fox Model FT3. Virtually immune to changes in temperature and pressure, the flow meter delivers repeatable, accurate mass flow measurement under varying loads. It’s rugged, no-moving-parts design is also ideal for high-vibration industrial environments, and enhanced EMI immunity makes it suitable for environments where electric motors, ignitors or dirty power may affect instrument performance.
The Model FT3 features a dual-compartment, explosion-proof electronics enclosure. One compartment houses the instrument electronics and the second compartment is accessible for your wiring terminations. A waterproof seal between the compartments helps prevent moisture damage and maintain the integrity of the instrument electronics.
Other features of the FT3 include:
- A USB connection is standard (free FT3 View™ Software); Optional HART and RS485 Modbus communication protocols
- Optional on-board display and configuration panel
- Equipped with the Power Pro™ thermal mass flow sensor
- Calibration Validation with the CAL-V™ and Zero CAL-CHECK® features.
- 1% R + 0.2% FS flow accuracy
- 24 VDC or optional 100 to 240VAC in local or remote enclosures